Sunday, July 27, 2008

Almost Empty Nest!



Well, we're not totally empty, but down to one kid for a few days. Yes, Josh is still in China (two weeks and two days more -- but who's counting), and Mikiah just left for camp until Thursday. Originally, I was going to go to camp as a counselor, but they had too many lady counselors. Now I find myself with the wonderful position of a week off work and three-and-a-half days to enjoy Fuzzy and mommy time! We have all kinds of plans for the week -- zoo, miniature golf, bowling, and Kaleidoscope. He and I will both need to stay busy or we might just go crazy from the calmness around here!


Truthfully, though I was disappointed I did not get to go to camp with Mikiah, I am really looking forward to the time with Judson. Since we homeschool, I don't get to spend much time with him by myself. He's a pretty funny little guy, too, so it should be a great week!


No comments: