Friday, September 19, 2008

Yet Another Judson Funny...


Yesterday in the car, Judson was sharing with me the story of Moses. You might recall, the last time he told me the story -- it was when the Israelites were crossing the Red Sea and he said God took a paper towel and dried up the water -- "a great big paper towel"...

Well, this time, he took me back to the beginning of Moses' life. He told a precious version of Moses as a baby all the way through the plagues. At one point he told how Moses went to the desert and there was a bush burning up. Judson remembered the Voice in the bush that said, "Moses, take off your sandals. You are on holy ground." At that point, Judson interrupted the story to tell me that that is his favorite part. When I asked him why he said, "I like the holy ground. It's cool. You can drop sticks on it and they turn to snakes!"... :o)

Well, I have to agree. Holy ground is very cool!

No comments: